Followers

Monday, April 22, 2013

ABC Weekly Challenge

This week is all about using something recycled on your card.
April 22nd to April 28th
I hope you will join us. Show us what you recycled.
It will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with.
Please just link up here at ABC25 "Recycle"
 
 
On my card I used a Cool Ranch Doritos bag to make my blue butterflies
and my hexagons are punched out from a magazine page.
I used the Stampin' Up Honeycomb embossing folder, creative memories hexagon punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punches, ribbon from stash, Bazzill cardstock and pearls from Recollection's.
 


5 comments:

jan farnworth said...

awesome card rosie and going to have see if i can hunt down one of those hexagon punches now.

Donna Ellis said...

Rosie, what a beautiful card - so sunny and happy! hugs, de

Judy said...

What a lovely card hun. The simple design looks real nice.

xo

Danielle Vincent said...

Gorgeous color scheme Rosie. There is no way I would have guessed what you used as the recycled items if you hadn't told us. Brilliant! Hugs D

Patty Gorka said...

Love the recycled items you used, so very creative!