Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

Wednesday's ABC Challenge

 
Join us for our weekly challenge.
This week it is a color challenge.
Check out the picture below and
don't forget to link up HERE
 


Hey I almost forgot I made this card just this past week at my stamp club I am in. We each had to bring a shoe box project and this was one of them. I know we used all Stamping up materials for this one. I can not tell you much more than that. I just thought it was a pretty card and a what perfect timing to share this one.
 
Be sure to check out the other DT cards and leave them some happy thoughts!!!



2 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

WOW Rosie this is stunning! Love that window effect with the leaves surrounding the saying. Hugs D

Judy said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous...those leaves really pop out. Great job!!

xo
Judy