Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

"New" ABC Challanges

Come checkout a NEW challenge at
(All Beautiful Cards)

The very first challenge is perfect for the new challenge blog.
"New To You"
Use anything New to You, make sure to let us know.
This is a "Cards" only challenge.

Come and join us and link up HERE


This is my "New To Me" card, this is an old technique but new to me, crayon/wax resist. The white parts of the card I colored in with a white crayon to resist the distress inks I used to color my card.
The cardstock is from Bazzill, Tim Holtz distress inks, white crayon
and my organza ribbon is from my stash.
This was a fun and simple card, I will have to try it again soon.

4 comments:

jan farnworth said...

so stunning i sent my sister a link for her to link up a card and i am sure i come up with something to link up to.

Pia S said...

You've done a great job with the colors on this card! Lovely clean design!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Rosie, you did a superb job with a new technique. Your card is BEAUTIFUL!

Danielle Vincent said...

This is an absolutely beautiful card. Love your colors and the way the white seems to be a reflection of light. Hugs!