Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm So Happy!

Materials used -
Image is from The doodle Pantry, colored in with copic markers, Spellbinders Nestabilities, ovals, scalloped ovals, inverted scalloped circles, circles, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Recollection pearls and flowers, Stampin' Up  cardstock. pattern paper from stash as well as my bling.

Challenges entered -

1. Taylored Expressions - Sketch Challenge #155

2. Crafty Sentiments Designs - Spring Challenge - pastel colors

3. Icopic Lover - Challenge #77 Green

3 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Awhh!! What a sweetie! Gorgeous colours and I LOve your papers.
Chrissyxx

Tracy said...

This card makes me SO happy! It's absolutely adorable. Great job with Taylor's sketch. Thank you for playing along with TESC.

coldwaters2 said...

What a fun, colourful Spring card that image is so cute and I adore the papers and design thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Sentiments this week.
hugs
Lorraine x